ONLINE ONLY FORECLOSURE AUCTION
1119 Ryan Road
Springfield, Ohio 45503
At the request of the Plaintiff ~ Auction is
POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED
Bidding NOW Ends
Thursday, May 6th @ 2:00pm
Property Description: 2,302+/- SF, 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2-Story, Brick Colonial home built in 1989 over a crawl space on .326+/- acre platted lot.
Property Overview from the previous listing when the home was listed for sale in April of 2019 - Contemporary styled & a unique BEAUTY in Kingsgate! Immaculately maintained open floor plan home placed on a tree filled creek side lot. Enter a LARGE foyer that leads into a well lit living room accented w/ a stone faced fireplace & hearth. The vaulted ceiling gives an airy feel to the space. Walk into the dining room that has easy access to sliders to the deck. The kitchen has a great room affect for the perfect gathering spot. A butcher block island adds working space & seating. A new neutral counter top & sink('19) freshen up the working area. A laundry closet is just off of this area. 1st floor bedroom & half bath finish the main floor. The 2nd story boasts a potential 4th bedroom in the loft w/ closets. The main bedroom has a 13x7 walk in PLUS an on-suite. A secondary bedroom & hallway bath included in this level. Outdoor is the perfect get away complete w/ a HUGE deck overlooking the mature trees & babbling creek. UPDATES: water heater-w/i 3 yrs. Furnace w/i 3 yrs. Lighting-'19
Clark County PID: 320030002602002
Appraised Value: $190,000
Minimum Bid ONLY $126,667
ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: online bidding increment for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in $100 increments up to your maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is out-bid by another bidder.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
Tim Lile - Private Selling Officer
Disclaimer: Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, neither Ohio Sheriff Sales, LLC, Auctioneers, nor their agents will be responsible for any errors or omissions regarding information provided by same. Announcements made at the auction will take precedence over written material or any other statements made prior to the auction. Buyers should carefully verify all information and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same.
Lot Size: 2,302+/- SF on .326+/- acre platted lot.
Annual Taxes: $5,083
The Huntington National Bank
Deborah A. Matteini-Bolle, et al
Call Private Selling Officer at (937)689-1846
Call Private Selling Officer at (937)689-1846
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Clark County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $126,667.
* The required deposit is $5,000.
* Successful bidder will be required to directly deposit the required amount into the trust account of Ohio Sheriff Sales at any Chase Bank branch OR initiate a wire transfer to said trust account by 5:00pm the day of auction. If deposit has not been made by 12:00pm the day following the auction, purchaser automatically authorizes the required deposit amount be charged to the credit card provided at the time of registration plus a 4% processing fee.
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies.
* Closing required within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See Documents section of this listing for the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date: In the event the $126,667 minimum bid is not achieved on the first auction date, a second online auction will take place ending on May 14, 2021 @ 2:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. This generally only comes into play when a property goes to the 2nd auction with no minimum bid.
* BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and penalties including possible being found in contempt of court.