Live Foreclosure Auction w/ Online Bidding Available
Sells Onsite @
15254 SR 93, Kimbolton, Ohio 43749
Wednesday, October 3rd @ 1:00pm
(Online Bidding ends @ 1:30pm)
NOTE: we have extended the online bidding end to 1:45pm as we will have to travel away from the subject property to get to phone and internet signal.
Property Description: 1,384 SF, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Ranch home built on a full basement in 2012. Includes 2-car attached garage, 1,200 SF metal pole building all situated on 9 acres.
Coshocton County PID: 021 00000727-14
Bank Appraised Value as of 9/21/2017: $170,000
Minimum Bid ONLY $90,000
ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increments: for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the software will bid for you in $100 increments. You will be notified by email if you are out-bid.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is received within the last 5 minutes of the Auction end time, bidding will extend for a 5-minute period. Bid extensions continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses with no bids placed after the stated auction end time.
Tim Lile, CAI - Auctioneer
Lot Size: 1,384 SF on 9 Acres
Annual Taxes: $2,710.16
Raymond E. Wilson, II, et al.
Carlisle, McNellie, Rini, Kramer & Ulrich Co., LPA
Wed., Sept. 26th 5:30pm to 6:30pm & 30 minutes prior to auction
Wed., Sept. 26th 5:30pm to 6:30pm &
30 minutes prior to auction
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Coshocton County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells subject to a minimum bid of $90,000.
* Required deposits on Auction Day is $5,000
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies. All inspections (if available) must be done prior to Auction.
* Close within 30 days of Court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See form attached in "Documents" section.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date: In the event the $90,000 minimum bid is not achieved on the first auction date, a second auction will take place on Wednesday, October 24th @ 1:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. In this instance, the stated minimum bid will cover all costs, allowances, and taxes.
*BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and possibly be found in contempt of court.
See Realtor Registration Form in Documents Section