Live Foreclosure Auction w/ Online Bidding Available
Live Onsite Bidding
Tuesday, November 6th @ 12:00Noon
(Online Bidding ends @ 12:30pm)
1115 S. Walnut St., Bucyrus, Ohio 44820
Property Description: 960SF 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Brick Ranch built in 1950. Includes 1-car attached garage on 47' x 150' lot.
Crawford County PID: 08-0018773.00
Minimum Bid ONLY $50,000
SELLS Subject to NO MINIMUM BID!
ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increments: for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the software will bid for you in $100 increments. You will be notified by email if you are out-bid.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is received within the last 5 minutes of the Auction end time, bidding will extend for a 5-minute period. Bid extensions continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses with no bids placed after the stated auction end time.
Tim Lile, CAI - Auctioneer
Terms & Conditions:
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Crawford County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells subject to no minimum bid.
* Required deposits on Auction Day is $5,000
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies. All inspections (if available) must be done prior to Auction.
* Close within 30 days of Court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See form attached in "Documents" section.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date Now in Effect: As the $50,000 minimum bid was not achieved on the first auction date, a second auction will now take place on Tuesday, November 6th @ 12:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. In this instance, the stated minimum bid will cover all costs, allowances, and taxes.
*BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and possibly be found in contempt of court.