Provisional Sale Date is now in effect
Auction Postponed to
Tuesday, September 19th @ 6:00pm
subject to NO MINIMUM BID!
Online Bidding is Open NOW!
1,512 SF Double wide manufactured home over concrete block foundation on 35' x 178' lot.
Appraised at $82,000
NO MINIMUM BID!
Tim Lile, CAI ~ Private Selling Officer
Lot Size: 1,512 SF on 35' x 178' Lot
Annual Taxes: $809.14
Peoples Bank, successor in interest by merger to The First National Bank of Wellston
Wade Williams, et al.
Malinda L. Langston
To be Determined
To be Determined
Lead AuctioneerTim Lile
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Jackson County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $54,667. NO MINIMUM BID!
* Required deposits on Auction Day is $5,000
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies. All inspections (if available) must be done prior to Auction.
* Close within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page buyer information form is the only document that is required by the court. See Purchaser Information Form attached in "Documents" section.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date is in effect: As the minimum bid was not achieved on the first auction date, a second auction will now take place on Tuesday, August 29th @ 6:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. In this instance, the stated minimum bid will cover all costs, allowances, and taxes.
See Realtor Registration Form in "Documents" section of this listing.