ONLINE ONLY FORECLOSURE AUCTION
2387 Kemp Road
Beavercreek, Ohio 45431
Tuesday, March 22nd @ 2:00pm
Property Description: 5,305+/- SF, 3+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, 2-Story, Brick, Colonial Home built in 1987 over a full basement on 14.08+/- picturesque and private acres. Includes large 3-car garage and multiple other outbuildings.
Greene County PID: B42000400180002000; 2100
Minimum Bid ONLY $466,000
Case Information: Greene County Case #2019 CV 0234; The Huntington National Bank vs Salim O. Dadah, et al.
ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: online bidding increment for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in $100 increments up to your maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is out-bid by another bidder.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
Tim Lile - Private Selling Officer
Disclaimer: Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, neither Ohio Sheriff Sales, LLC, Auctioneers, nor their agents will be responsible for any errors or omissions regarding information provided by same. Announcements made at the auction will take precedence over written material or any other statements made prior to the auction. Buyers should carefully verify all information and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same.
Lot Size: 5,305+/- SF on 14.08+/- acres
Annual Taxes: $20,581
The Huntington National Bank
Salim O. Dahdah, et al.
Final Preview: Saturday, March 19th 10am - 12pm
Saturday, March 19th 10am - 12pm
Lead AuctioneerTim Lile
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Greene County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $466,000.
* The required deposit is $10,000.
* Successful bidder will be required to directly deposit the required amount into the trust account of Ohio Sheriff Sales at any Chase Bank branch OR initiate a wire transfer to said trust account within 24 hours of auction end. If deposit has not been made by stated time, purchaser automatically authorizes the required deposit amount be charged to the credit card provided at the time of registration plus a 4% processing fee.
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies.
* Closing required within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See Documents section of this listing for the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date: In the event the $466,000 minimum bid is not achieved on the first auction date, a second online auction will take place ending on March 30, 2022 @ 2:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. This generally only comes into play when a property goes to the 2nd auction with no minimum bid.
* BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and penalties including possible being found in contempt of court.