ONLINE ONLY FORECLOSURE AUCTION
4027 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Brunswick, OH 44212
August 17, 2022 @ 10:00 AM
CANCELED. BORROWER FILED BANKRUPTCY
Property Description: This 1036 sq. ft. ranch home is on a .499 acre lot. The home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Medina County PID: 003-18D-25-071
Loan # *******- ******
Appraised Value: $75,000
Minimum Bid ONLY $50,000
Case Information: Medina County Case # 18CIV0985 Westfield Bank vs. Janet Grant, et al
ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: online bidding increment for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in $100 increments up to your maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is out-bid by another bidder.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
Ronald Denney, CAI - Private Selling Officer
Lot Size: .4993
Annual Taxes: $1,676
Janet Grant et al
No interior viewings. Please do not trespass. The property is vacant. If you wish to have a showing, text the Auctioneer with your name and the address of the property you wish to see. We will schedule an appointment for you.
No interior viewings. Please do not trespass.
The property is vacant. If you wish to have a showing, text the Auctioneer with your name and the address of the property you wish to see. We will schedule an appointment for you.
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Medina County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process intends to clear all liens and encumbrances on the subject property. You are encouraged to purchase Title Insur-ance at closing for an extra layer of protection.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $75,000.
* The required deposit is $50,000.
* Successful bidder will be required to deposit above amount into the trust account of Ohio Sheriff Sales by 5:00 pm day of auction end. This can be done directly at any Chase Bank branch OR by initiating a wire trans-fer OR via Zelle using Barry@OhioSheriffSales.com (you may have to arrange a one-time daily limit increase with your financial institution for this option). If deposit has not been made by stated time, purchaser automati-cally authorizes Ohio Sheriff Sales to charge the credit card provided at the time of registration for the required deposit amount plus a 5% processing fee.
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies.
* Closing required within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one-page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See Documents section of this listing for the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date: In the event the $50,000 minimum bid is not achieved on the first auction date, a second online auction will take place ending on August 24, 2022 @ 10:00 AM subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are in-sufficient to cover. This generally only comes into play when a property goes to the 2nd auction with no mini-mum bid, or the property sells for less than is owed for back taxes and court costs.
* BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and penalties including possibly being found in con-tempt of court.
* CASH ONLY SALE: All sales are considered CASH ONLY with no contingencies. You MAY be able to obtain financing on properties where interior access is available. Banks and Mortgage Co’s will only lend on properties when they can receive an interior appraisal. Keep in mind, the purchase of the property is not contin-gent upon the result of the appraisal or being denied for financing. The property is being sold AS IS with no warranties or guarantees.
* BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: Required bidding increment is $100 up to $100,000 and $1,000 thereafter.
Max Bid: When bidding, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in the required increment up to your stated maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is exceeded by another bidder.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will ex-tend back out to 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5-minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.