Provisional Sale Date is now in effect
Auction Postponed to
Tuesday, September 19th @ 6:00pm Subject to NO MINIMUM BID!
Online Bidding is Open NOW!
Double wide on 43 x 70 lot with fenced yard.
Tax Appraised at $34,900.
Minimum Bid: $20,000 NO MINIMUM BID!
Tim Lile, CAI ~ Private Selling Officer
Lot Size: 43 x 70 Lot
Annual Taxes: $599
Peoples Bank, successor in interest by merger to The First National Bank of Wellston
Brian R. Crabtree, et al.
Malinda L. Langston
Lead AuctioneerTim Lile
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Jackson County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $20,000. NO MINIMUM BID!
* Required deposit on Auction Day is $5,000
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies. All inspections (if available) must be done prior to Auction.
* Close within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page buyer information form is the only document that is required by the court. See Purchaser Information Form attached in "Documents" section.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date is now in effect: As the minimum bid was not achieved on the first auction date, a second auction will now take place on Tuesday, August 29th @ 6:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. In this instance, the stated minimum bid will cover all costs, allowances, and taxes.
See Realtor Registration Form in "Documents" section of this listing.