ONLINE ONLY FORECLOSURE AUCTION
6734 Road 15C
Continental (Palmer TWP), Ohio 45831
(Provisional Sale Date Now In Effect)
Wednesday, February 12th @ 2:00pm
Property Description: 1,832+/- SF, Single Family Home built in 1973 on 1+/- acres.
Putnam County PID: 33-015050.0000
Tax Appraised Value: $110,600
Provisional Sale Now in Effect - Property Sells Subject To No Minimum Bid
Case Information: Putnam County Case #2019CV00143; The Huntington National Bank vs Bernadette Schnipke aka Bernadetta G. Schnipke, et al.
ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: online bidding increments for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in $100 increments up to your maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is out-bid by another bidder.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
Tim Lile, CAI - Private Selling Officer
Disclaimer: Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, neither Ohio Sheriff Sales, LLC, Auctioneers, nor their agents will be responsible for any errors or omissions regarding information provided by same. Announcements made at the auction will take precedence over written material or any other statements made prior to the auction. Buyers should carefully verify all information and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same.
Lot Size: 1,832+/- SF on 1+/- acres
Annual Taxes: $2,036.14
The Huntington National Bank
Bernadette Schnipke aka Bernadetta G. Schnipke, et al.
Contact Private Selling Officer
Contact Private Selling Officer
Lead AuctioneerTim Lile
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Putnam County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
*Provisional Sale Now in Effect. Property Sells Subject To No Minimum Bid.
* The required deposit is $5,000.
* Successful bidder will be required to directly deposit the required amount into the trust account of Ohio Sheriff Sales at any Chase Bank branch OR initiate a wire transfer to said trust account by 5:00pm the day of auction. Purchaser may also have the deposit charged to the credit card provided at the time of registration with a 4% processing fee added to the deposit amount. ACH deduction is also available with no additional cost by providing your bank account information to the PSO. If deposit has not been made by 12:00pm the day following the auction, purchaser automatically authorizes the required deposit amount be charged to the credit card provided at the time of registration plus the 4% processing fee.
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies.
* Closing required within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See Documents section of this listing for the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction DateNow in Effect Property Sells Wednesday, February 12th @ 2:00pm subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover.
* BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and penalties including possible being found in contempt of court.