Bidding starts at $136,000. The condo has 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 667 sq ft of living space, and is located on the 6th floor.
Welcome to the historic Hartman Building! Recently added to the National Register of Historic Places, the building, and this top floor condo unit are brimming with history and character! The 6th floor unit features high ceilings with rustic wood beams, exposed brick walls, and wood flooring. The soaring ceilings are matched by 4 very tall windows, which allow the natural light to come flooding in, and also give you nice easterly views of the city. The condo is also filled with upgrades!
So much to do awaits you with restaurants, shopping, bars, and the Commons right out your front door. Experience downtown Columbus living for yourself!
Monthly condo fees may be $336 per month. Similar size units in this building have sold for the following.... #207 sold for $188,000 in July of 2023. #410 sold for $195,900 in July of 2023.
Photos and description are from a previous listing of the property and Ohio Sheriff Sales makes no warranties as to the current condition of the property.
Lot Size: 667 sq ft
Annual Taxes: $3,102
Huntington National Bank
Michael P. Barker
No interior viewings. Please do not trespass. This is a cash only sale with no financing allowed.
No interior viewings. Please do not trespass.
This is a cash only sale with no financing allowed.
Lead AuctioneerBarry Baker
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Franklin County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process intends to clear all liens and encumbrances on the subject property. You are encouraged to purchase Title Insurance at closing for an extra layer of protection.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $136,000.
* The required deposit is $10,000.
* Successful bidder will be required to deposit the above amount into the trust account of Ohio Sheriff Sales by 5:00 pm day of auction end. This can be done directly at any Chase Bank branch OR by initiating a wire transfer OR via Zelle using Barry@OhioSheriffSales.com (you may have to arrange a one-time daily limit increase with your financial institution for this option). If deposit has not been made by stated time, the purchaser automatically authorizes Ohio Sheriff Sales to charge the credit card provided at the time of registration for the required deposit amount plus a 10% processing fee.
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies.
* Closing required within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one-page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See Documents section of this listing for the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date: In the event the $ 136,000 minimum bid is not achieved on the first auction date, a second online auction will take place ending on Oct. 4 @ noon subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. This generally only comes into play when a property goes to the 2nd auction with no minimum bid, or the property sells for less than is owed for back taxes and court costs.
* BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable, and you could be liable for other costs and penalties including being found in contempt of court.
* CASH ONLY SALE: All sales are considered CASH ONLY with no contingencies. You MAY be able to obtain financing on properties where interior access is available. Banks and Mortgage Co’s will only lend on properties when they can receive an interior appraisal. Keep in mind, the purchase of the property is not contingent upon the result of the appraisal or being denied for financing. The property is being sold AS IS with no warranties or guarantees.
* BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: Required bidding increment is $100 up to $100,000 and $1,000 thereafter.
Max Bid: Bid Increment: Required bidding increment is $100 up to $100,000 and $1,000 thereafter. Max Bid: When bidding, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in the required increment up to your stated maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is exceeded by another bidder. Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend back out to 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5-minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.