3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2-Story home on a full basment. Built in 1922 o, .1033 acre platted lot.
Tax appraised at @ $74,800
Minimum Bid Only $34,667!
Online Bidding Opens September 8th @ 9:00am
Bidding Closes on the new POSTPONED DATE of Wed. Oct 18 @ 1:30pm.
Lot Size: 1,008 SF on .1033 acres
Annual Taxes: $2,203
Finance of America Reverse, LLC
Judy E. Parish, et al.
Clunk, Paisley, Hoose Co., LPA
To be determined
To be determined
Lead AuctioneerTim Lile
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Lucas County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* Minimum bid of ONLY $34,667!
* Required Deposit: $5,000
* All bidding will be Online-only. The successful bidder must wire or directly deposit the required amount into the Chase Bank trust account for Ohio Sheriff Sales within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Credit cards may also be taken for the deposit along with a 3% processing fee.
*The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies. All inspections (if available) must be done prior to Auction.
* Close within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page buyer information form is the only document that is required by the court. See Documents Section of this listing to view the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover.
See Realtor Registration Form in the "Documents Section" of this listing for complete terms and requirements.