Online Bidding is Now Open!
Property Description: 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, 1,718 SF Brick Ranch Home on Full Basement built in 1977. Includes 2-Car attached Garage on 1.06 Acre Lot.
Coshocton County PID: 042-00000 179-00
Tax Appraised @ $96,570
Minimum Bid ONLY $50,000!
Tim Lile, CAI ~ Private Selling Officer
Lot Size: 1,718 SF on 1.06 Acres
Annual Taxes: $1,817
Thomas M. Darling, et al.
Jonathan A. Veley
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Coshocton County Common Pleas Court. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells subject to a minimum opening bid of $50,000.
* Required deposits on Auction Day is $5,000
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies. All inspections (if available) must be done prior to Auction.
* Close within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page buyer information form is the only document that is required by the court. See Purchaser Information Form attached in "Documents" section.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final selling price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Private Selling Officer Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Provisional Auction Date: Tuesday, November 21st @ 11:00am. In the event the minimum bid is not achieved on the first auction date, a second auction will take place on Tuesday, November 21st @ 11:00am subject to no minimum bid.
* The purchaser shall be responsible for those costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. In this instance, the stated minimum bid will cover all costs, allowances, and taxes.